Understanding Aged Care Services
Topics will include:
Understanding the costs of Residential Aged Care—Tend Financial—Presented by Kate Phillips
Advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights and their responsibilities—ARAS - National Aged Care Advocacy Program
A beginners guide to looking for residential aged care and navigating through the complexity—Senexus—Presented by David Colucio
- Mon30JanBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Mon 30th Jan at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Mon30JanImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th Jan at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth