Understanding Aged Care Services
Topics will include:
Understanding the costs of Residential Aged Care—Tend Financial—Presented by Kate Phillips
Advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights and their responsibilities—ARAS - National Aged Care Advocacy Program
A beginners guide to looking for residential aged care and navigating through the complexity—Senexus—Presented by David Colucio
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue03NovGenealogy Club: Journaling your history
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Learn how to journal your history for future generations.
- Tue 3rd Nov at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations