Understanding Aged Care Services
Topics will include:
Understanding the costs of Residential Aged Care—Tend Financial—Presented by Kate Phillips
Advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights and their responsibilities—ARAS - National Aged Care Advocacy Program
A beginners guide to looking for residential aged care and navigating through the complexity—Senexus—Presented by David Colucio
- Mon23MayBook Bugs 9.30am - Civic Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Mon 23rd May at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children
- Mon23MayImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 23rd May at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth