Technology Basics : Internet and WiFi
- Wednesday 11th August at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Education, Libraries, Program, Talks and Workshops, Science and Technology
- Men, Seniors, Women
Our Digital Literacy Officer is here to help you learn the basics of computing- in this session you will learn how to navigate the internet and connect to WiFi.
If you are attending with your phone or tablet please ensure you have charged your device fully before attending.
TO BOOK: Please ring the library on: 8256 0333 OR visit our Playford Library Services.
Civic Centre Library:
10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth
Stretton Centre Library
307 Peachey Road, Munno Para
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patient with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children