Tax Help @ the Library
Free Tax Help is back for 2019 at the Playford Civic Centre Library, check if you are eligible below>>
Bookings will run on Mondays from 29 July until 28 October.
Am I eligible for Tax Help?
You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not>
- Work as a contractor, for example- a contract cleaner or taxi driver.
- Run a business, including as a sole trader.
- Have partnership or trust matters.
- Own a rental property.
- Have Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Receive Royalties.
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund.
- Receive foreign income, other than foreign pension or annuity.
If you said 'no' to these, you may be are eligible to book into our free tax help sessions, call the library to book a session on 8256 0333.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Sat17AprAutumn School Holidays: Come & Try Virtual Reality
Using the Occulus Go Virtual Reality Goggles escape into magical worlds while sitting in your chair, open to 30 minute sessions for Teens and children 10+ years.
- Sat 17th Apr at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing