Tax Help @ the Library
Free Tax Help is back for 2019 at the Playford Civic Centre Library, check if you are eligible below>>
Bookings will run on Mondays from 29 July until 28 October.
Am I eligible for Tax Help?
You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not>
- Work as a contractor, for example- a contract cleaner or taxi driver.
- Run a business, including as a sole trader.
- Have partnership or trust matters.
- Own a rental property.
- Have Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Receive Royalties.
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund.
- Receive foreign income, other than foreign pension or annuity.
If you said 'no' to these, you may be are eligible to book into our free tax help sessions, call the library to book a session on 8256 0333.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Mon02NovGive the Gift of Reading: Book Donation Drive
Give the Gift of Reading through the Playford Library and AnglicareSA Book donation drive for those in need this Christmas.
- Mon 2nd Nov (all day) - Tue 15th Dec (all day)
- Tue03NovGenealogy Club: Journaling your history
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Learn how to journal your history for future generations.
- Tue 3rd Nov at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations