Tax Help @ the Library
Free Tax Help is back for 2019 at the Playford Civic Centre Library, check if you are eligible below>>
Bookings will run on Mondays from 29 July until 28 October.
Am I eligible for Tax Help?
You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not>
- Work as a contractor, for example- a contract cleaner or taxi driver.
- Run a business, including as a sole trader.
- Have partnership or trust matters.
- Own a rental property.
- Have Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Receive Royalties.
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund.
- Receive foreign income, other than foreign pension or annuity.
If you said 'no' to these, you may be are eligible to book into our free tax help sessions, call the library to book a session on 8256 0333.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations