Tax Help @ the Library
Free Tax Help is back for 2019 at the Playford Civic Centre Library, check if you are eligible below>>
Bookings will run on Mondays from 29 July until 28 October.
Am I eligible for Tax Help?
You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not>
- Work as a contractor, for example- a contract cleaner or taxi driver.
- Run a business, including as a sole trader.
- Have partnership or trust matters.
- Own a rental property.
- Have Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Receive Royalties.
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund.
- Receive foreign income, other than foreign pension or annuity.
If you said 'no' to these, you may be are eligible to book into our free tax help sessions, call the library to book a session on 8256 0333.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Sun26JanAustralia Day 2020
It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbie breakfast in Playford this Australia Day.
- Sun 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Fremont Park