Take Charge of Pain - Two Week Workshop
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Disability, Health
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (both sessions included) - $20
Two in-depth workshops focusing on understanding and living with chronic pain from arthritis, facilitated by health educator Lyn Crossley from Arthritis SA.
Week one: 15 February
Week two: 22 February
($20 ticket purchase covers both weeks)
Workbook, resources and morning tea is provided to participants.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Tue23JulCentacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
Join us for the Centacare mental health series. This session will be on the journey to recovery from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Tue 23rd Jul at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Wed24JulWomen's Craft, Coffee & Chat
Women's craft returns with fun, new projects to work on. All materials are supplied - join us for crafty fun, coffee & a chat!
- Wed 31st Jul at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Seniors, Women, Youth