Take Charge of Pain - Two Week Workshop
- Grenville Hub
- Aged Care, Disability, Health
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (both sessions included) - $20
Two in-depth workshops focusing on understanding and living with chronic pain from arthritis, facilitated by health educator Lyn Crossley from Arthritis SA.
Week one: 15 February
Week two: 22 February
($20 ticket purchase covers both weeks)
Workbook, resources and morning tea is provided to participants.
- Thu05AugEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 5th Aug at 9:30am - 10:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women