Take Charge of Pain - Two Week Workshop
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Disability, Health
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (both sessions included) - $20
Two in-depth workshops focusing on understanding and living with chronic pain from arthritis, facilitated by health educator Lyn Crossley from Arthritis SA.
Week one: 15 February
Week two: 22 February
($20 ticket purchase covers both weeks)
Workbook, resources and morning tea is provided to participants.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Wed25SepChitty Chitty Bang Bang (Wed & Thur)
Take a fantastic musical adventure with an out-of-this-world car that flies through the air and sails the seas.
- Wed 25th Sep at 6:30pm - Thu 26th Sep at 6:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Wed09OctCarnival In The North
Carnival in the North is an inclusive event, there is something for everyone this Mental Health Week!
- Wed 9th Oct at 10:00am - 1:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Women, Community Organisations