Take Charge of Pain - Two Week Workshop
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Disability, Health
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (both sessions included) - $20
Two in-depth workshops focusing on understanding and living with chronic pain from arthritis, facilitated by health educator Lyn Crossley from Arthritis SA.
Week one: 15 February
Week two: 22 February
($20 ticket purchase covers both weeks)
Workbook, resources and morning tea is provided to participants.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Tue26JanAustralia Day 2021
It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbecue breakfast in Playford this Australia Day!
- Tue 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Sat30JanSTEM Hub: Robotics 101
Five Week Course! Get ready for the future with our intro session into Robotics- have you always wanted to create your own robot? Well here's a great place to start!
- Sat 30th Jan at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Children