- Table Tennis (Monday & Friday)
Table Tennis (Monday & Friday)
- Monday 7th June at 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- Fitness, Health, Sports, Social Inclusion
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
Playing Table Tennis has many benefits including enhanced hand-eye coordination, brain stimulation, improved mental alertness with a perk of social connectedness.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through CVID Safe App or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Mon27MarImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.View event details
- Mon 27th Mar at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Tue28MarOne on One Tech and Career Help | Stretton Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Or even help with your Resume or Cover Letter? Book into these 45 minute One on One session with one of our staff.View event details
- Tue 28th Mar at 9:15am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.