Table Tennis (Monday & Friday)
Playing Table Tennis has many benefits including enhanced hand-eye coordination, brain stimulation, improved mental alertness with a perk of social connectedness.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through CVID Safe App or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Tue25JanCreative Critters by Creative Therapy Adelaide
Join this fun interactive drama session encouraging creativity and confidence.
- Tue 25th Jan at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue01FebGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Feb at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.