Table Tennis (Monday & Friday)
Playing Table Tennis has many benefits including enhanced hand-eye coordination, brain stimulation, improved mental alertness with a perk of social connectedness.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through CVID Safe App or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Mon11JulImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 4th Jul at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Mon11JulBook Bugs 9.30am - Civic Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Mon 4th Jul at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.