Table Tennis (Monday & Friday)
Playing Table Tennis has many benefits including enhanced hand-eye coordination, brain stimulation, improved mental alertness with a perk of social connectedness.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through CVID Safe App or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Thu23SepGroupo Inspiraciones
Groupo Inspiraciones- This Spanish Group offer social, cultural and recreational activities including Lunch at Grenville.
- Thu 14th Oct at 9:00am - 1:30pm
- Grenville Hub
- Men, Women
- Sat09OctCome & Try: Making Bath Bombs
Did you know there is a science behind beauty? Come and join us for STEAM Hub making bath bombs (Adult session)
- Sat 9th Oct at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.