Sports Clinic - Cricket
- Tuesday 8th January at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Secombe Street Reserve
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Sports, School Holidays
Want to try out some new sports? These school holidays we are offering FREE cricket, basketball, softball and rugby clinics. The City of Playford will partner with the Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation (RRSF) to deliver ongoing sport training programs to children in the area using the facilities at the Secombe Street Reserve. The partnership between City of Playford and RRSF aims to foster a healthier community by providing local children and families with access to sports, facilities and equipment.
Ideal for children aged between 5 and 16. Numbers are limited - please contact Kerryn Haynes to secure your child's booking.
NB: Sports clinic sessions may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather or coach availability.
Secombe Street Reserve
- Tue04OctGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 4th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Tue04OctBook Bugs 10am - Stretton Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Tue 4th Oct at 10:00am - 10:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- Families, Children