Sports Clinic - Cricket
- Tuesday 8th January at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Secombe Street Reserve
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Sports, School Holidays
Want to try out some new sports? These school holidays we are offering FREE cricket, basketball, softball and rugby clinics. The City of Playford will partner with the Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation (RRSF) to deliver ongoing sport training programs to children in the area using the facilities at the Secombe Street Reserve. The partnership between City of Playford and RRSF aims to foster a healthier community by providing local children and families with access to sports, facilities and equipment.
Ideal for children aged between 5 and 16. Numbers are limited - please contact Kerryn Haynes to secure your child's booking.
NB: Sports clinic sessions may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather or coach availability.
Secombe Street Reserve
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth