Tai Chi with Confucius Institute
- Monday 15th July at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Arts and Culture, Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Libraries, School Holidays
Per child - $2
Children will learn the history of Tai Chi, as well as some movements from the 24-forms of Yang-style Tai Chi Boxing. Afterwards children can practice with the special Tai Chi guide music.
Recommended for children seven to fourteen years, parental supervision is required.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu22AprAutumn School Holidays: Create your own stick raft
A STEAM Craft project with the participants designing a raft made from sticks and trying to get them to float on water (Ages 8 +years).
- Thu 22nd Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children