The Ways We Send Messages
- Thursday 10th October at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, School Holidays, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Youth
In this Children's University Lecture, learn about the different ways we have communicated from over 2,000 years ago to today!
Participants will learn the importance of clear and quick communication and have a look into historical ways of communication such as mechanical semaphore and telegraphs.
*Children’s Uni Recognised*
Recommended for children aged 7 years and older. Parental supervision is required.
Stretton Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children