The Ways We Send Messages
- Thursday 10th October at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, School Holidays, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Youth
In this Children's University Lecture, learn about the different ways we have communicated from over 2,000 years ago to today!
Participants will learn the importance of clear and quick communication and have a look into historical ways of communication such as mechanical semaphore and telegraphs.
*Children’s Uni Recognised*
Recommended for children aged 7 years and older. Parental supervision is required.
Stretton Centre Library
- Tue21AprGenealogy Club @ the Library: Adoption Records
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy and history search. Each fortnight, we will delve into a genealogy topic, after which there will be opportunity to spend time researching your own family history or getting help from our experts.The club is open to anyone and is free to attend. Beginners welcome.
- Tue 21st Apr at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Tue12MayRapid Enterprise Development Workshop
Thinking of starting your own business? Get the tools you need to turn your 'hunch' into a great business idea.
- Tue 12th May at 9:30am - 3:30pm
- The Precinct
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth