Scrapbooking - Memory Keeping on a Budget
- Thursday 1st August at 10:00am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub
- Craft, Fun and Entertainment, History, Kids and Family, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (including materials) - $12
Scrapbooking is a fun way to preserve your precious memories. Bring out those photos that are hiding in the cupboards.
This class will help you to learn how to put a beautiful page together using your own photos. It's easier than you think! You just need to bring your favourite photos (black and white or colour that works with pinks) and a pair of small-point scissors.
Who knows - this could start you on your way to a great new hobby.
Cost of class includes all materials. Please book ASAP so we can prepare your materials.
- Thu05AugEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 5th Aug at 9:30am - 10:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women