Scrapbooking - Memory Keeping on a Budget
- Thursday 1st August at 10:00am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Craft, Fun and Entertainment, History, Kids and Family, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (including materials) - $12
Scrapbooking is a fun way to preserve your precious memories. Bring out those photos that are hiding in the cupboards.
This class will help you to learn how to put a beautiful page together using your own photos. It's easier than you think! You just need to bring your favourite photos (black and white or colour that works with pinks) and a pair of small-point scissors.
Who knows - this could start you on your way to a great new hobby.
Cost of class includes all materials. Please book ASAP so we can prepare your materials.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Fri14AugCover Letter Workshop
Come and join the Cover Letter Workshop where you can learn how to write a Cover Letter that gets you to the next point- the interview. Bookings Essential
- Fri 14th Aug at 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Tue18AugGenealogy Club: My 'Rona Record
Join us for a special Genealogy Club session that shows you how to keep record of your own experiences during the pandemic for future generations to use as primary resources. Bookings Essential
- Tue 18th Aug at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations