Scrapbooking - Memory Keeping on a Budget
- Thursday 1st August at 10:00am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub
- Craft, Fun and Entertainment, History, Kids and Family, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price (including materials) - $12
Scrapbooking is a fun way to preserve your precious memories. Bring out those photos that are hiding in the cupboards.
This class will help you to learn how to put a beautiful page together using your own photos. It's easier than you think! You just need to bring your favourite photos (black and white or colour that works with pinks) and a pair of small-point scissors.
Who knows - this could start you on your way to a great new hobby.
Cost of class includes all materials. Please book ASAP so we can prepare your materials.
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Fri23AprAutumn School Holidays: Tie-Dye by Active Education
Bring a white cotton t-shirt to create colourful designs by twisting and crumpling fabric (6 - 17 years).
- Fri 23rd Apr at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children