SA History Festival: Martin Johnson- Rabbit Traps to Cellar Doors
Join Martin Johnson talking about his latest book - from Rabbit Traps to Cellar Doors - stories, poetry and photographs from Williamstown, one of South Australia's early villages. The changes in social & cultural dynamics since the town was first laid in 1858.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patient with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Mon03MayElizabeth the Garden City Exhibition
Gardens were an intrinsic part of the design and development in the new city of Elizabeth. Take a step into the past with an exhibition on the history of Elizabeth's gardens and how John Dwight helped to shape them. #NatureMay
- Mon 3rd May (all day) - Mon 31st May (all day)
- Playford Civic Centre
- Sat15MayCome & Try: Indoor Plants
Learn all about indoor plant types, plant styling and plant care with @TheBotanicDesigner #naturemay
- Sat 15th May at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing