SA History Festival: Martin Johnson- Rabbit Traps to Cellar Doors
Join Martin Johnson talking about his latest book - from Rabbit Traps to Cellar Doors - stories, poetry and photographs from Williamstown, one of South Australia's early villages. The changes in social & cultural dynamics since the town was first laid in 1858.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patient with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Wed18MayHistory Month: Uleybury School Museum Open Day
Discover Playford’s hidden historic treasure. Opened in 1856 it served as a school until 1971.
- Wed 18th May at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Uleybury School Museum
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Wed01JunStorytime : 10.30am Civic Centre Library
Join us for a fun-themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs, and a take-home craft. Recommended for 2-5 years
- Wed 18th May at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children