Playford SALA: Playford Peace Poles
- Wednesday 14th August at 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Arts and Culture
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
The Playford Peace Poles is a celebration of the Elizabeth Downs community and its uniqueness.
This community art project has brought together a diverse cross-section of the community to paint and decorate poles that reflect inner peace at the Elizabeth Rise Community Centre.
A FREE community launch of the peace poles will be held on Wednesday 14 August at 12noon.
Download the Playford SALA 2019 Program here
Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue20OctGenealogy Club: DNA and Genealogy
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how DNA can play a role in finding your country of heritage.
- Tue 20th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations