Playford Library Presents: Eddie Betts @ the John McVeity Centre
- Sunday 7th July at 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Community, Education, Libraries, Sports, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, Youth, Community Organisations
**BOOKED OUT** Join Eddie Betts and the Playford Library Service at this author talk!
Eddie will be talking about his new book My People as well as reading this book and his other book in the series My Kind. He will also be fielding questions about his book series - which are all to do with kindness and his indigenous culture. He will also be available to sign copies of his books from the series.
Copies of Eddie's books will be available to purchase from the Lil' Homies book series- My Kind and My People (books cost $20 each)
John McVeity Centre
- Mon02NovGive the Gift of Reading: Book Donation Drive
Give the Gift of Reading through the Playford Library and AnglicareSA Book donation drive for those in need this Christmas.
- Mon 2nd Nov (all day) - Tue 15th Dec (all day)
- Tue03NovGenealogy Club: Journaling your history
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Learn how to journal your history for future generations.
- Tue 3rd Nov at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations