Playford Library Presents: Eddie Betts @ the John McVeity Centre
- Sunday 7th July at 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Community, Education, Libraries, Sports, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, Youth, Community Organisations
**BOOKED OUT** Join Eddie Betts and the Playford Library Service at this author talk!
Eddie will be talking about his new book My People as well as reading this book and his other book in the series My Kind. He will also be fielding questions about his book series - which are all to do with kindness and his indigenous culture. He will also be available to sign copies of his books from the series.
Copies of Eddie's books will be available to purchase from the Lil' Homies book series- My Kind and My People (books cost $20 each)
John McVeity Centre
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations