Playford Community Foodies Training Info Session
Become a Playford Foodie!
If you love to cook, are passionate about healthy eating or love sharing your food knowledge with others, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Come along to this information session to find out about the six-week training course we are offering (four hours a week), where you will undertake food safety training, understand the key nutritional messages which make up healthy eating, and develop skills around communication, planning, facilitating and evaluating programs.
Once you have completed the training you can become City of Playford volunteer foodie and have opportunities to share the information you've learnt with others in the community through supporting activities such as cooking programs, health promotion events, or undertaking presentations within existing community groups.
If you would like to become involved (or find out more), come along to this information session.
John McVeity Centre
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Sat24AprANZAC Commemorations: Overnight Vigil 2021
The Overnight Vigil ceremony will remember our past and present servicemen and women.
- Sat 24th Apr at 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Smithfield Civic Gardens and Sports Oval
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, Children