Playford Community Christmas Carols 2019
- Saturday 7th December at 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Fremont Park
- Community, Food & Drink, Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Playford will be rockin’ around Fremont Park as the City gets ready to present the 2019 Playford Community Christmas Carols.
The biggest outdoor concert of the year welcomes a huge line up of national and local performers in December.
The charming Tim Campbell, will host the evening as the seasoned performer sings and dances his way across the stage.
Campbell is a natural all round entertainer, who is known for his work on TV acting in shows such as Home & Away, as well as in musical theatre starring in Wicked and Hairspray.
The sound of buzzing trumpets and beating drums will also echo through the park as the 20-piece Royal Australian NavyBand performs family-favourite Christmas tunes.
A long list of talented local performers are included in the program with the Australian Girls Choir, Essence and the winner of the first local Playford Carol Challenge talent quest.
There will be plenty on offer for the young ones as they dance merrily on the lawns with roving festive characters and the ever-so popular Once Upon a Princess and Mr Oopy.
Not long after the sound of sleigh bells is amongst the crowds, the man in red will grant the audience their Christmas wishes and end the evening with a dazzling firework spectacular.
Pre-carols entertainment starts from 4.30pm with balloon-making, face-painting and sporting activities, followed by the official program of entertainment at approximately 6.30pm.
The Playford Community Christmas Carols will be held at Fremont Park, Elizabeth on Saturday 7 December.
- Sat24JulSTEAM Hub: Robotics 103
Unlock Arduino Coding in this advanced session of Robotics 103 for ages 10+ years to adults.
- Sat 24th Jul at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers