- Pat & Olivia (Story Of Pat Caroll)
Pat & Olivia (Story Of Pat Caroll)
- Monday 13th November at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- Arts and Culture, Disability Programs and Events, Fun and Entertainment, Music
I’m sure you have all heard of Olivia Newton-John. She has had an illustrious career in the music and movie industries for half a century. Who hasn’t hummed along to one of her many hits?
It’s less likely you know her best friend and singing partner Pat Carroll. Pat was so instrumental in nurturing the young Livvy, it’s entirely possible that Olivia would never have become famous if it wasn’t for Pat.
Today is the day to shine a light on the talent and career of Pat Carroll, through the music written and produced by Pat’s husband and Olivia’s frequent collaborator, John Farrar. Featuring such favourites as ‘Have you never been mellow?’, ‘I honestly love you’, ‘Physical’, and many more.
Pat and Olivia (Glamour and Song) is a joyous celebration of the love and enduring friendship between a pair of jolly dolly birds.
- Sun28MayIn her honour | Remembering Elizabeth II
Join us for special exhibition for SA History Festival Month with 'In her Honour | Remembering Queen Elizabeth' this exhibition will look at QE II connection with our City over the years.View event details
- Sun 28th May at 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Thu01JunKnit and Natter: Knitting Group
Join the Knit and Natter group for knitting, crocheting and sewing with a purpose for charity.View event details
- Thu 1st Jun at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library