Our Voice SA
If you live with intellectual disability and would like to share morning tea and meet some new friends - this is for you!
Our Voice SA will be sharing information about self-advocacy and peer support.
- Tue04OctHealing through Arts : Eight week course
In this eight week course, use art as a method of grounding, relaxation and mediation while doing Activity Discussions and sharing ideas, thoughts, and stories in preparation of creating your own Mandala, Affirmation or Vision Board.
- Tue 4th Oct at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations, People with a disability
- Tue04OctGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 4th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.