Our Voice SA
If you live with intellectual disability and would like to share morning tea and meet some new friends - this is for you!
Our Voice SA will be sharing information about self-advocacy and peer support.
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue20OctGenealogy Club: DNA and Genealogy
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how DNA can play a role in finding your country of heritage.
- Tue 20th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.