Our Voice SA
If you live with intellectual disability and would like to share morning tea and meet some new friends - this is for you!
Our Voice SA will be sharing information about self-advocacy and peer support.
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.