Our Voice SA
If you live with intellectual disability and would like to share morning tea and meet some new friends - this is for you!
Our Voice SA will be sharing information about self-advocacy and peer support.
- Mon06FebImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 6th Feb at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Mon06FebBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Mon 6th Feb at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.