NDIS Support with Feros Care - Civic Centre
- Thursday 11th April at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, Kids and Family, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to Playford Civic Centre to talk with the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
If you're unable to drop in between 10am and noon, dedicated appointments are available from 12:30pm to 2pm. To arrange a booking, call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
Playford Civic Centre
- Wed18MayHistory Month: Uleybury School Museum Open Day
Discover Playford’s hidden historic treasure. Opened in 1856 it served as a school until 1971.
- Wed 18th May at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Uleybury School Museum
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Wed01JunStorytime : 10.30am Civic Centre Library
Join us for a fun-themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs, and a take-home craft. Recommended for 2-5 years
- Wed 18th May at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children