NDIS Support with Feros Care - Civic Centre
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to Playford Civic Centre to talk with the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
If you're unable to drop in between 10am and noon, dedicated appointments are available from 12:30pm to 2pm. To arrange a booking, call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
Playford Civic Centre
- Tue18MaySA History Festival: Genealogy Lock-in
Dive into history after-hours at the Playford Civic Centre Library. Have fun and find out more about your history with access to the library's ancestry.com, Playford's Past and findmypast.com internal subscriptions
- Tue 18th May at 5:00pm - 8:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Sat22MayCome & Try: Intro to Beekeeping
Join Sandra from Adelaide Bee Sanctuary to learn the basics of urban beekeeping. #naturemay
- Sat 22nd May at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing