NDIS Support with Feros Care - Civic Centre
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to Playford Civic Centre to talk with the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
If you're unable to drop in between 10am and noon, dedicated appointments are available from 12:30pm to 2pm. To arrange a booking, call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
Playford Civic Centre
- Mon02NovGive the Gift of Reading: Book Donation Drive
Give the Gift of Reading through the Playford Library and AnglicareSA Book donation drive for those in need this Christmas.
- Mon 2nd Nov (all day) - Tue 15th Dec (all day)
- Tue01DecGenealogy Club: Look ups and free searches
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how to find free search databases when in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Dec at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations