NDIS Support with Feros Care - Civic Centre
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to Playford Civic Centre to talk with the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
If you're unable to drop in between 10am and noon, dedicated appointments are available from 12:30pm to 2pm. To arrange a booking, call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
Playford Civic Centre
- Thu28OctBedtime Storytime
Wear your PJs and bring a Teddy (who will stay the night). Enjoy stories, chocolate drink and biscuits (Ages 2-6 years).
- Thu 28th Oct at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children
- Fri29OctLiving Life to the Fullest Award 2021
Applications open on Monday 20th September and close 5pm on Friday 15th October 2021. The ‘Living Life To The Fullest Awards’ are presented each year and recognize the importance of living a life that is vibrant, fun and fulfilling.Nominate someone now. Nomination forms are available at Grenville Reception.
- Fri 29th Oct at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Grenville Hub