NDIS Support with Feros Care - Civic Centre
- Thursday 11th April at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, Kids and Family, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to Playford Civic Centre to talk with the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
If you're unable to drop in between 10am and noon, dedicated appointments are available from 12:30pm to 2pm. To arrange a booking, call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
Playford Civic Centre
- Mon11DecImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 4th Dec at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Mon11DecBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Mon 4th Dec at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
I consent to City of Playford collecting and storing my data from this form.