NDIS Support with Feros Care - GP Plus
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS? Visit us at GP Plus!
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to GP Plus Elizabeth to talk with Mason or Jess, the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
For further information call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
- Fri14AugCover Letter Workshop
Come and join the Cover Letter Workshop where you can learn how to write a Cover Letter that gets you to the next point- the interview. Bookings Essential
- Fri 14th Aug at 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Tue18AugGenealogy Club: My 'Rona Record
Join us for a special Genealogy Club session that shows you how to keep record of your own experiences during the pandemic for future generations to use as primary resources. Bookings Essential
- Tue 18th Aug at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations