- NDIS Support with Feros Care - GP Plus
NDIS Support with Feros Care - GP Plus
- Thursday 4th April at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- GP Plus
- Community, Disability, Kids and Family, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS? Visit us at GP Plus!
If you have questions about the NDIS, your NDIS Plan, or need help with your NDIS paperwork, head over to GP Plus Elizabeth to talk with Mason or Jess, the Feros Care Local Area Coordinators.
They can help you to:
* Find out more about NDIS access and eligibility
* Understand how to use your NDIS plan
* Use the NDIS myPlace Participant Portal
* Learn more about how you can self-manage your NDIS funding
* Understand and develop your own service agreements
* Find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
* Link to mainstream and community services
This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs an NDIS plan – brought to you by a partnership between Playford Council, Feros Care and GP Plus.
For further information call Feros Care on 1300 986 970.
Eventbrite bookings encouraged, but not essential.
- Fri09JunOne on One Tech | Civic Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Come to our 30 minutes one on one session with a staff member.View event details
- Fri 9th Jun at 9:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri09JunStorytime | Stretton Centre Library
Join us for a fun themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs and a take home craft. Recommended for 2-5 yearsView event details
- Fri 9th Jun at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library