Mindset for Life
What is Mindset for Life?
Mindset for Life is a personal development program for people navigating retirement to reflect on their strengths and skills and positively plan a productive and meaningful future.
Mindset for Life is designed to be a non-threatening, inclusive program, suitable for people from all walks of life. Participants are encouraged to draw from their own life experiences to create a vision of an appealing and achievable future. Throughout the program we share tools, tips and tactics to help you get this phase of life off to a good start.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Tue25JanCreative Critters by Creative Therapy Adelaide
Join this fun interactive drama session encouraging creativity and confidence.
- Tue 25th Jan at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue01FebGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Feb at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth