Mindset for Life
What is Mindset for Life?
Mindset for Life is a personal development program for people navigating retirement to reflect on their strengths and skills and positively plan a productive and meaningful future.
Mindset for Life is designed to be a non-threatening, inclusive program, suitable for people from all walks of life. Participants are encouraged to draw from their own life experiences to create a vision of an appealing and achievable future. Throughout the program we share tools, tips and tactics to help you get this phase of life off to a good start.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Thu01DecTree Tots Storytime in the Garden
The library is heading to The Precinct. Join us for a special session of reading and nature play in The Precinct garden during the School Term (Ages 2-5 years).
- Thu 1st Dec at 10:30am - 11:30am
- The Precinct
- Families, Children
- Sat03DecRobotics 102: Four Week Intermediate Course
The next level in our Robotics Courses, Robotics 102 delves deeper to discover analog inputs and motors with advanced features (10+ years).
- Sat 3rd Dec at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children