- Mindset for Life
Mindset for Life
- Friday 20th August at 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Grenville Hub
- Education, Talks and Workshops
- Men, Seniors, Women
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
What is Mindset for Life?
Mindset for Life is a personal development program for people navigating retirement to reflect on their strengths and skills and positively plan a productive and meaningful future.
Mindset for Life is designed to be a non-threatening, inclusive program, suitable for people from all walks of life. Participants are encouraged to draw from their own life experiences to create a vision of an appealing and achievable future. Throughout the program we share tools, tips and tactics to help you get this phase of life off to a good start.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Fri24MarOne on One Tech and Career Help | Civic Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Or even help with your Resume or Cover Letter? Come to our 45 minutes one on one session with a staff member.View event details
- Fri 24th Mar at 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri24MarStorytime | Stretton Centre Library
Join us for a fun themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs and a take home craft. Recommended for 2-5 yearsView event details
- Fri 24th Mar at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.