This program teaches skills in mindfulness, how to still your mind, and balance our emotions. Every Monday 2:15pm-04:15pm
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Mon11JulImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 4th Jul at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Tue05JulVirginia Friendship Group
Social and craft group for over 65s.
- Tue 5th Jul at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Virginia Institute
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.