Mental Health and Wellness BBQ
- Friday 11th September at 11:00am - 1:00pm
- The Precinct
- Community, Health, Mental Health
- Name: Cyndi Neuzerling
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Mobile: 0401 709 173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 has been a challenging year for us all...
Join us for a BBQ lunch and a chat, while exploring strategies to strengthen your resilience and wellbeing during difficult times.
Skylight and Feros Care will showcase mental health services available to you in Northern Adelaide and how you can connect with them.
Bookings are essential. For further information please contact Cyndi on 0481 916 496 or Mike on 0401 709 173.
For the health and wellbeing of you, our community, volunteers and staff – please stay home if you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell.
During these sessions we will be discussing sensitive topics which may trigger memories of past trauma. We have safe spaces available if you require a break, and qualified counsellors available to provide you support.
- Mon02NovGive the Gift of Reading: Book Donation Drive
Give the Gift of Reading through the Playford Library and AnglicareSA Book donation drive for those in need this Christmas.
- Mon 2nd Nov (all day) - Tue 15th Dec (all day)
- Tue01DecGenealogy Club: Look ups and free searches
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how to find free search databases when in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Dec at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations