Mental Health and Wellness BBQ
- Friday 11th September at 11:00am - 1:00pm
- The Precinct
- Community, Health, Mental Health
- Name: Cyndi Neuzerling
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Mobile: 0401 709 173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 has been a challenging year for us all...
Join us for a BBQ lunch and a chat, while exploring strategies to strengthen your resilience and wellbeing during difficult times.
Skylight and Feros Care will showcase mental health services available to you in Northern Adelaide and how you can connect with them.
Bookings are essential. For further information please contact Cyndi on 0481 916 496 or Mike on 0401 709 173.
For the health and wellbeing of you, our community, volunteers and staff – please stay home if you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell.
During these sessions we will be discussing sensitive topics which may trigger memories of past trauma. We have safe spaces available if you require a break, and qualified counsellors available to provide you support.
- Tue18MaySA History Festival: Genealogy Lock-in
Dive into history after-hours at the Playford Civic Centre Library. Have fun and find out more about your history with access to the library's ancestry.com, Playford's Past and findmypast.com internal subscriptions
- Tue 18th May at 5:00pm - 8:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Sat22MayCome & Try: Intro to Beekeeping
Join Sandra from Adelaide Bee Sanctuary to learn the basics of urban beekeeping. #naturemay
- Sat 22nd May at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing