Men & Mindfulness
- Tuesday 22nd June at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Grenville Hub
- Health, Mental Health, Relaxation
- Tuesday 29th June 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 6th July 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 13th July 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 27th July 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 10th August 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 17th August 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 24th August 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
This program teaches skills in Mindfulness, how to still your mind, and balance your emotions.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mindfulness every Monday 2:15pm-4:15pm. Balance your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
- Mon 21st Jun at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Grenville Hub
- See Pricing
- Fri25JunCareer Workshops: Resume
Come to this special Career Workshop focusing in Resumes. Find out how to build a resume that stands out from the crowd.
- Fri 20th Aug at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.