Memory and Ageing - Information Session
- Friday 7th June at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Disability, Mental Health, Talks and Workshops
You are invited to attend our Dementia Friends, Memory and Ageing Information Session
We take a light-hearted look at:
- Memory and ageing
- How we can reduce our risk
- The importance of becoming a dementia-friendly community
Includes tips and strategies and how we can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia through our increased awareness and support.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations