Memory and Ageing - Information Session
You are invited to attend our Dementia Friends, Memory and Ageing Information Session
We take a light-hearted look at:
- Memory and ageing
- How we can reduce our risk
- The importance of becoming a dementia-friendly community
Includes tips and strategies and how we can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia through our increased awareness and support.
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Sat24AprANZAC Commemorations: Overnight Vigil 2021
The Overnight Vigil ceremony will remember our past and present servicemen and women.
- Sat 24th Apr at 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Smithfield Civic Gardens and Sports Oval
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, Children