Memory and Ageing - Information Session
You are invited to attend our Dementia Friends, Memory and Ageing Information Session
We take a light-hearted look at:
- Memory and ageing
- How we can reduce our risk
- The importance of becoming a dementia-friendly community
Includes tips and strategies and how we can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia through our increased awareness and support.
- Wed08DecStorytime Special with AnglicareSA
AnglicareSA will visit and discuss the HIPPY program - a home-based early learning program for families.
- Wed 8th Dec at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children
- Wed08DecChristmas Carols
Grenville Players Christmas Carols
- Wed 8th Dec at 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Grenville Hub