Memory and Ageing - Information Session
- Friday 7th June at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Disability, Mental Health, Talks and Workshops
You are invited to attend our Dementia Friends, Memory and Ageing Information Session
We take a light-hearted look at:
- Memory and ageing
- How we can reduce our risk
- The importance of becoming a dementia-friendly community
Includes tips and strategies and how we can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia through our increased awareness and support.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Tue20OctGenealogy Club: DNA and Genealogy
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how DNA can play a role in finding your country of heritage.
- Tue 20th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations