Martial Arts for Seniors
- Tuesday 10th August at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Grenville Hub
Adult - $10 + $30 quarterly membership
- Thursday 12th August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Tuesday 17th August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Thursday 19th August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Tuesday 24th August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Thursday 26th August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 7:15am - 8:15am
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
Learn self defense, improve your physical fitness, balance & coordination, stamina & strength, and flexibility.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women
- Fri20AugMindset for Life
Mindset for Life provides an opportunity to reflect on your journey and work out what retirement looks like for you, while helping others do the same. Join this program on 20th August at Grenville Hub 09:30am-01:30pm, and find out what you want to do with your time.
- Fri 20th Aug at 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Grenville Hub
- Men, Seniors, Women
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.