Let's Talk Disability
- Thursday 5th September at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Fri14AugCover Letter Workshop
Come and join the Cover Letter Workshop where you can learn how to write a Cover Letter that gets you to the next point- the interview. Bookings Essential
- Fri 14th Aug at 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Tue18AugGenealogy Club: My 'Rona Record
Join us for a special Genealogy Club session that shows you how to keep record of your own experiences during the pandemic for future generations to use as primary resources. Bookings Essential
- Tue 18th Aug at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations