Let's Talk Disability
- Thursday 5th September at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations