Let's Talk Disability
- Thursday 5th September at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Tue04OctHealing through Arts : Eight week course
In this eight week course, use art as a method of grounding, relaxation and mediation while doing Activity Discussions and sharing ideas, thoughts, and stories in preparation of creating your own Mandala, Affirmation or Vision Board.
- Tue 4th Oct at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations, People with a disability
- Tue04OctGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 4th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth