Let's Talk Disability
- Thursday 5th September at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Wed08DecStorytime Special with AnglicareSA
AnglicareSA will visit and discuss the HIPPY program - a home-based early learning program for families.
- Wed 8th Dec at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children
- Wed08DecChristmas Carols
Grenville Players Christmas Carols
- Wed 8th Dec at 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Grenville Hub