Let's Talk Disability
- Thursday 5th September at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayBook Bugs 9.30am - Civic Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children