Let's Talk Disability 2019
- Thursday 12th September at 11:45am - 3:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Community, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Free - interactive and inclusive disability awareness workshops!
The Community Inclusion Team are happy to offer vacancies in our latest Let's Talk Disability workshops as part of our NDIS Project. This Project is aimed at supporting our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and Aboriginal communities to reduce stigma around disability and also to provide culturally positive information about NDIS.
Please book your place ASAP so you don't miss out!
A fun learning experience in which you will gain awareness and knowledge of disability and gain increased confidence in working with people with a disability.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Playford Civic Centre
- Tue12DecBook Bugs | Stretton Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Tue 12th Dec at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Thu14DecImmunisation Clinic - John McVeity Centre
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 14th Dec at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth