Kids in the Kitchen BOOKED OUT
Low cost hands-on cooking classes for children aged 5-12 years.
Teaching how to prepare simple, healthy recipes and discussing the importance of healthy eating.
Tickets are $2 per child - if you can't make it, please cancel your booking so others can come - thanks!
For further info, contact Jess Harkness on 8256 0294
Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Sat30JanSTEM Hub: Robotics 101
Five Week Course! Get ready for the future with our intro session into Robotics- have you always wanted to create your own robot? Well here's a great place to start!
- Sat 30th Jan at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Children
- Fri12FebBring your bills day with Uniting Communities
Uniting Communities will provide practical one-on-one support and advocation on your behalf (half-an-hour sessions available between 1 - 3pm).
- Fri 12th Feb at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, Seniors, Youth, Community Organisations