Kids in the Kitchen BOOKED OUT
Low cost hands-on cooking classes for children aged 5-12 years.
Teaching how to prepare simple, healthy recipes and discussing the importance of healthy eating.
Tickets are $2 per child - if you can't make it, please cancel your booking so others can come - thanks!
For further info, contact Jess Harkness on 8256 0294
Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu15AprAutumn School Holidays: 3D Print Cookie Cutters
This is a very basic introduction to CAD (Computer Aided Design, where you can create a simple cookie cutter design to be printed to using our 3D Printers.
- Thu 15th Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children