Kids in the Kitchen BOOKED OUT
FIRST SESSION BOOKED OUT.
Low cost hands-on cooking classes for children aged 5-12 years.
Teaching how to prepare simple, healthy recipes and discussing the importance of healthy eating.
Tickets are $2 per child - if you can't make it, please cancel your booking so others can come - thanks!
For further info, contact Jess Harkness on 8256 0294
Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Wed18MayHistory Month: Uleybury School Museum Open Day
Discover Playford’s hidden historic treasure. Opened in 1856 it served as a school until 1971.
- Wed 18th May at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Uleybury School Museum
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Wed01JunStorytime : 10.30am Civic Centre Library
Join us for a fun-themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs, and a take-home craft. Recommended for 2-5 years
- Wed 18th May at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children