Kids in the Kitchen BOOKED OUT
FIRST SESSION BOOKED OUT.
Low cost hands-on cooking classes for children aged 5-12 years.
Teaching how to prepare simple, healthy recipes and discussing the importance of healthy eating.
Tickets are $2 per child - if you can't make it, please cancel your booking so others can come - thanks!
For further info, contact Jess Harkness on 8256 0294
Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Tue12MayRapid Enterprise Development Workshop
Thinking of starting your own business? Get the tools you need to turn your 'hunch' into a great business idea.
- Tue 12th May at 9:30am - 3:30pm
- The Precinct
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations