Keep Fit with Agnes
Stay fit, active, and enhance your social capital. Keep Fit class every Wednesday 10:00am-11:00am.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Tue31MayBook Bugs 10am - Stretton Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Tue 24th May at 10:00am - 10:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- Families, Children
- Tue31MayVirginia Friendship Group
Social and craft group for over 65s.
- Tue 24th May at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Virginia Institute
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.