Keep Fit with Agnes
- Wednesday 27th October at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Grenville Hub
- Community, Fitness, Social Inclusion
- Men, Seniors, Women
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
Stay fit, active, and enhance your social capital. Keep Fit class every Wednesday 10:00am-11:00am.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Sat23OctPlayford Library presents: Quiz Night at JMC
Grab your friends and test your knowledge against the librarian's questions. All proceeds go to the GTGOR Campaign (One Team up to six people).
- Sat 23rd Oct at 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- John McVeity Centre
- See Pricing
- Fri29OctLiving Life to the Fullest Award 2021
Applications open on Monday 20th September and close 5pm on Friday 15th October 2021. The ‘Living Life To The Fullest Awards’ are presented each year and recognize the importance of living a life that is vibrant, fun and fulfilling.Nominate someone now. Nomination forms are available at Grenville Reception.
- Fri 29th Oct at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Grenville Hub
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.