Ball & Band every Monday
A physical activity in a social setting leads to a better overall health, and a good quality of life. Try one of our fitness classes every Monday 11:00am-11:45am
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Wed08DecChristmas Carols
Grenville Players Christmas Carols
- Wed 8th Dec at 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- Thu17FebBuild you skills | Workplace English
Build Your Skills with a FREE 9 week program that will include topics such as hazard controls, incident reporting, signs and symbols and COVID-19 safe practices.
- Thu 17th Feb at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Stretton Centre
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Job seekers
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.