- International Women's Day
International Women's Day
- Friday 5th March at 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Stretton Centre
- Business, Community, Financial, Food & Drink
General Admission - $60 + booking fee
- Business / Organisation Name: Stretton Centre
- Telephone: 08 8254 4666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Visit
You're invited to celebrate International Women’s Day with a gourmet luncheon at the Stretton Centre featuring:
- Three inspiring speakers
- A gourmet lunch provided by St Patrick's Technical College
- The chance to meet with other local business leaders
- Coffee and cake networking session to follow between 2.30-3.30pm
Seats are limited so make sure you book to secure your place!
Book now on Humanitix.
Renee Platt is the name behind Platinum Body Personal Training, and her purpose is to inspire busy women to challenge the way they feel about health, fitness, and their bodies. Renee served in the army until becoming a stay-at-home-mum. Her passion for health and fitness meant that when this stage of her life was over it seemed only natural to strive towards becoming a qualified Personal Trainer.
Uninspired by the range of group training available at gyms and bootcamps in her local area, she took matters into her own hands and with her new qualifications started training women in the only space she had at the time- her garage. Her unique, personal workouts quickly gained a following and today she trains hundreds of women, helping them thrive during the most important time of their lives; right now!
Sarah is a small business trainer and business strategist with over 15 years of experience in the tax accounting industry. Sarah has worked closely with many small business people and provides advice on strategic planning, finances, staffing, cash flow, goal setting, growth and implementing change.
Financial empowerment, education and confidence is something that is widely lacking and this is where Jess’s unique skill set and genius zone come into powerful play!
As a certified Money Mastery Coach, Jess powerfully supports her clients across all areas of money including money mindset, manifestation, law of attraction, money management and wealth creation.
Jessica’s philosophy is that it is both all about the money, and simultaneously has nothing to do with the money. It’s all about the freedom and choice that money creates for you, but also very much about the person that you become in the process of healing your relationship with money.
- Wed29MarEnglish Language Sessions
Practice your English language skills in this relaxed, supportive group with other adults.View event details
- Wed 29th Mar at 10:00am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Wed29MarSOLD OUT: Playford Business Network goes to Sneaky's Restaurant
Presented by the City of Playford's Stretton Centre, this is your chance to network with local business leaders over Sneaky's Restaurant's famous grazing tables.View event details
- Wed 29th Mar at 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Sneaky's Restaurant
- See Pricing
- Business, Community Organisations