Immunisation Clinic - Munno Para
- Thursday 29th July at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- UniHealth Playford Medical Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Children
- Thursday 5th August 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 12th August 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 19th August 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 26th August 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 9th September 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 16th September 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 30th September 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 7th October 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 14th October 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Fighting against harmful diseases has been made much easier thanks to the advances of vaccines. Immunisation is a simple, safe and effective way to protect our society from diseases that cause serious health issues, and even fatalities. The more people who are vaccinated, the less opportunity diseases have to spread.
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community. These are walk-in clinics where you do not need an appointment. Clinic sessions at Munno Para are from from 1.30pm to 4.30pm and 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Available vaccinations are free if they are listed in the National Immunisation Programs SA Schedule. Costs apply to immunisations that do not fall within this schedule. Please note we do not offer travel vaccinations.
Note to parents:
- Please remember to bring your child's Medicare Card when coming to the clinic
- For children under the age of seven, please bring along your 'blue baby book'
UniHealth Playford Medical Centre
- Sat24JulSTEAM Hub: Robotics 103
Unlock Arduino Coding in this advanced session of Robotics 103 for ages 10+ years to adults.
- Sat 24th Jul at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers