ILC Ready Workshop
- Thursday 15th August at 10:00am - 4:00pm
- The Precinct
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Talks and Workshops
- Community Organisations
As a part of Community Business Bureau's Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Ready program, this free workshop is for organisations that are interested in applying for an ILC grant. It will be run by one of our business consultants, giving you an opportunity to discuss your project ideas and ask questions about preparing an application.
This workshop will cover
- Designing for impact: understanding your community’s needs and how your project idea will address them. We’ll be looking at your theory of change and outcomes model for your project, and considering how that fits with your organisation’s mission and vision and the ILC funding program
- Planning for success: converting your idea into a fundable project. We’ll be covering the areas you need to consider when planning your project, including budgeting and resources, project management and evaluation
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be
- better equipped to assess the suitability of your project for an ILC grant, including understanding how to develop a theory of change, and seeing the fit between your project idea and your organisation as a whole
- be better placed to apply for, plan and deliver an ILC-funded project
Plus, you’ll leave the workshop with an action plan of the things you need to do to get your project idea ILC application-ready.
- Thu05AugEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 5th Aug at 9:30am - 10:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women