Free Tax Help at the Library
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Financial, Legal, Libraries, Program
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Check here for your eligibility for Free Tax Help at the Library (Bookings Essential).
Is your income around $60,000 or less for the 2019/20 year?
and you did not;
- Work as a contractor, for example a contact cleaner or taxi driver.
- Run a business, including as a sole trader.
- Have partnership or trust matters.
- Sell shares or an investment property.
- Own a rental property.
- Have capital gains tax (CGT).
- Received royalties.
- Received distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund.
- Received foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.
You may be eligible to receive this free Tax Return Help service!
To find out more and book contact Playford Library on: 8256 0333.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri05MarInternational Women's Day
You're invited to celebrate International Women's Day with a gourmet luncheon at the Stretton Centre.
- Fri 5th Mar at 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Stretton Centre
- See Pricing
- Sat06MarSTEAM Hub: Intro to CAD
Be introduced to CAD (computer aided design) software that is used to 3D Print. You will design an object and print it with our 3D Printers. This is a five-week course.
- Sat 6th Mar at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations