Family Fun Event & Wellbeing Hub Launch
- Friday 19th March at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Community, Fitness, Fun and Entertainment, Games, Kids and Family
- Families, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
The Playford Wellbeing Hub together with the Aboriginal Basketball Academy, Netball SA & South Australian Cricket Association is offering this fun, active & FREE Playford family evening at the JMC .
A relaxed evening, hanging out with the Playford community, enjoying the entertainment and soaking up the fabulousness of the City of Playford. All while enjoying a delicious steak sandwich, chicken wrap or veggie option!
When: Friday 19th March, 2021
Time: 5.30 - 7.30pm
Where: The John McVeity Centre, 182 Peachey Rd, Smithfield Plains
Things to Remember:
- Bring a drink bottle
- Comfortable, enclosed shoes, energy, big smiles and your appetite!
- Practice and Respect COVID 19 safe practices by signing in with QR code (hard copy available), sanitise your hands, and practice social distancing
- If weather is too HOT event will be postponed or cancelled
-If you are unwell, please stay home
For further information please contact Martina:
Phone: 8256 0152
This is a joint project between the City of Playford and the South Australian Government under the Wellbeing SA Statewide Wellbeing Strategy
John McVeity Centre
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Wed21AprAutumn School Holidays: Animal Capers
See and interact with furry, scaly and featherery animals in this educational session (0- 15 years)
- Wed 21st Apr at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children