Facebook Masterclass for Business
- Wednesday 25th November at 12:30am - 3:00am
- Stretton Centre
- Business, Education
General Ticket - $69.00
The Stretton Centre have engaged leading marketing agency Social Media AOK to run a highly interactive Facebook Masterclass.
Simone Douglas from leading marketing agency Social Media AOK will run a highly interactive Facebook Masterclass for businesses.
This is an ideal session for business owners, marketing managers/ assistants / coordinators, or anyone wanting to learn more about building their business through Facebook.
You will be taken through the following:
How to build and grow your organic reach on Facebook
- Tips for getting around the recent Facebook algorithm change
- Insights into Facebook’s priorities for newsfeed real estate
- How to review your Facebook Insights and put them to good use.
- Tips for dealing with declining organic reach
- Building an engaged follower base
- Facebook Groups – are they worth it?
- Ideal times to post content
Using the Facebook video boom for business
- Tips for creating the best video content for Facebook
- Adding call-to-action buttons to your native Facebook videos
- Using Facebook video insights to find out what’s working for your audience
- Facebook Live – why you should and why you would
- The importance of captions and a one-sentence summary
- The 5 main reasons that people share videos on social media
- Our ‘video on a budget’ equipment list (that won’t break the bank!)
Facebook Business Manager
- Explore the key features of Business Manager
- How to manage multiple users
- How to integrate Instagram
- The Facebook Pixel
- Publishing Tools
- Product Catalogues
- Custom & Lookalike Audiences for Facebook Advertising
- Tue01DecGenealogy Club: Look ups and free searches
Join us for our Genealogy Club sessions which help you get unstuck with areas of family history searches. Find out how to find free search databases when in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Dec at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations