Exercise and Dance with Lily
Dance your way to fitness, and stay socially engaged. In this exercise session you will be doing low impact exercises while dancing. A good opportunity to improve your overall fitness, confidence and mental health.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Sat09OctCome & Try: Making Bath Bombs
Did you know there is a science behind beauty? Come and join us for STEAM Hub making bath bombs (Adult session)
- Sat 9th Oct at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Thu14OctPlayford Library presents: Girls' Night In (Cancer Council Fundraiser)
Raise money for the Cancer Council with the Playford Library. Includes guided meditation, Science with Nitro Nat, raffles and more!
- Thu 14th Oct at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- LGBTIQ+, Women, Community Organisations
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.