- Exercise and Dance with Lily (Monday)
Exercise and Dance with Lily (Monday)
- Monday 7th June at 9:30am - 10:45am
- Grenville Hub
- Fitness, Health
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
Dance your way to fitness, and stay socially engaged. In this exercise session you will be doing low impact exercises while dancing. A good opportunity to improve your overall fitness, confidence and mental health.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Wed29MarLearn about Affordable Share Houses
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn about affordable share houses in Adelaide.View event details
- Wed 29th Mar at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub
- Men, Seniors, Women
- Thu30MarImmunisation Clinic - John McVeity Centre
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.View event details
- Thu 30th Mar at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.