Exercise and Dance with Lily (Monday)
Dance your way to fitness, and stay socially engaged. In this exercise session you will be doing low impact exercises while dancing. A good opportunity to improve your overall fitness, confidence and mental health.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised..
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Tue01FebGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 1st Feb at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Fri11FebUnderstanding your money with Anglicare SA [Online]
Join Anglicare SA for this online session that will focus on budgeting, SMART Goal setting, Financial Counseling and more.
- Fri 25th Feb at 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.