Declutter & Organise Your Home
- Saturday 8th February at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Education, Environment, Health, Libraries, Talks and Workshops
Adult - $5.00
Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed by clutter and disorganisation? This fun and inspiring presentation provides lots of practical advice on transforming your home into a calm and organised space.
This session will look at hording, benefits of being organised, principles of decluttering and tips and tricks you can use at home.
You will also receive a handout to take home with you to help you remember and apply what you've learnt at the session in your home.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations
- Tue30JunPositive Futures Expo 2020
Our virtual Positive Futures Expo is a free and accessible careers event to help you plan your future.
- Tue 30th Jun at 10:00am - 2:00pm