De-Cluttering Your Life
- Friday 26th April at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Grenville Hub
- Education, Health, Mental Health, Talks and Workshops
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price - $6.36
Are you drowning in stuff? Don't know where to start?
Learn how to declutter your home (and your life) so you have more space for the things that matter.
Join Sue and Shane for practical tips and an insight into how clutter is affecting your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children