Core Fitness (Wednesday)
Work on your core and improve your balance.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Thu26MayImmunisation Clinic - Munno Para
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 19th May at 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- UniHealth Playford Medical Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Thu02JunPlayford Writer's Group
Are you a budding or aspiring writer ? Join the Playford Writer's Group to practice your skills with other scribblers in this fun club.
- Thu 19th May at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.