Centacare Workshop: Understanding and overcoming hoarding
- Tuesday 3rd December at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations
Come and join Centacare for this free hour session on 'Understanding and Overcoming Hoarding' if you, someone you know, or a client lives with a hoarding disorder come to this free session which will answer questions you may have as well as have a speaker who has experienced this disorder and ways in which they have managed it.
Contact Lee Norsworthy on: 8256 0107 OR email : email@example.com
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat04JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Recreate your favourite book cover competition
It's time to get creative with your favourite books!
- Sat 4th Jul at 9:00am - Sun 19th Jul at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Mon06JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Free craft bag (While stocks last)
Put your maker hat on and get crafty with this free craft bag available when you borrow a book from the library!
- Mon 6th Jul (all day) - Fri 17th Jul (all day)