Centacare Workshop: Understanding and overcoming hoarding
- Tuesday 3rd December at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations
Come and join Centacare for this free hour session on 'Understanding and Overcoming Hoarding' if you, someone you know, or a client lives with a hoarding disorder come to this free session which will answer questions you may have as well as have a speaker who has experienced this disorder and ways in which they have managed it.
Contact Lee Norsworthy on: 8256 0107 OR email : email@example.com
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children