Centacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
- Tuesday 23rd July at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Libraries, Mental Health, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Name: Lee Norsworthy
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 8256 0107
- Email: email@example.com
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) can be extremely frustrating and distressing for those living with the disorder and also for friends and family members too.
This course is offered by Centacare's PACE service and is designed to educate and bring awareness of the disorder to community members and workers.
• The signs and symptoms
• What it’s like for someone living with OCD
• What it takes to recover from the disorder
• Treatment options available
• How to assist someone living with OCD
• Where to get help
Date: Tuesday 23 July 2019
When: 1.30-2.30pm - followed by light refreshments
Where: Playford Library, Civic Centre,
10 Playford Boulevard, ELIZABETH
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations