Centacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
- Tuesday 23rd July at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Libraries, Mental Health, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Name: Lee Norsworthy
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 8256 0107
- Email: email@example.com
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) can be extremely frustrating and distressing for those living with the disorder and also for friends and family members too.
This course is offered by Centacare's PACE service and is designed to educate and bring awareness of the disorder to community members and workers.
• The signs and symptoms
• What it’s like for someone living with OCD
• What it takes to recover from the disorder
• Treatment options available
• How to assist someone living with OCD
• Where to get help
Date: Tuesday 23 July 2019
When: 1.30-2.30pm - followed by light refreshments
Where: Playford Library, Civic Centre,
10 Playford Boulevard, ELIZABETH
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Fri23AprAutumn School Holidays: Tie-Dye by Active Education
Bring a white cotton t-shirt to create colourful designs by twisting and crumpling fabric (6 - 17 years).
- Fri 23rd Apr at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children