Celebration of Ability Awards Gala SOLD OUT
- Monday 2nd December at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Social Inclusion
- Families, Community Organisations
Admit One - $10
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 08 8256 0333
Celebratiion of Ability
Event SOLD OUT
Voices of Celebration
Come along to the Grand Central Room at the Central District Football Club for a night filled with fun and entertainment as we lift our voices in celebration of International Day of People with Disability.
The evening will be MC'd by Mark Aiston and include:
* The Mayoral Awards presentation
* Gospo Collective opening performance
* Gospo and participants to perform the rehearsed song 'This is Me' from The Greatest Showman
* Final sing-along performance with the whole audience.
Tickets include finger food and light refreshments. Alcohol available for purchase.
For more information, call 8256 0333.
Tickets $10 each
Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Thu26MayTree Tots Storytime in the Garden
The library is heading to The Precinct. Join us for a special session of reading and nature play in The Precinct garden during the School Term (Ages 2-5 years).
- Thu 19th May at 10:30am - 11:30am
- The Precinct
- Families, Children
- Thu26MayImmunisation Clinic - Munno Para
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 19th May at 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- UniHealth Playford Medical Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth