Celebration of Ability Awards Gala SOLD OUT
- Monday 2nd December at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Social Inclusion
- Families, Community Organisations
Admit One - $10
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 08 8256 0333
Celebratiion of Ability
Event SOLD OUT
Voices of Celebration
Come along to the Grand Central Room at the Central District Football Club for a night filled with fun and entertainment as we lift our voices in celebration of International Day of People with Disability.
The evening will be MC'd by Mark Aiston and include:
* The Mayoral Awards presentation
* Gospo Collective opening performance
* Gospo and participants to perform the rehearsed song 'This is Me' from The Greatest Showman
* Final sing-along performance with the whole audience.
Tickets include finger food and light refreshments. Alcohol available for purchase.
For more information, call 8256 0333.
Tickets $10 each
Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Sat24JulSTEAM Hub: Robotics 103
Unlock Arduino Coding in this advanced session of Robotics 103 for ages 10+ years to adults.
- Sat 24th Jul at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers