Celebration of Ability Awards Gala SOLD OUT
- Monday 2nd December at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Social Inclusion
- Families, Community Organisations
Admit One - $10
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 08 8256 0333
Celebratiion of Ability
Event SOLD OUT
Voices of Celebration
Come along to the Grand Central Room at the Central District Football Club for a night filled with fun and entertainment as we lift our voices in celebration of International Day of People with Disability.
The evening will be MC'd by Mark Aiston and include:
* The Mayoral Awards presentation
* Gospo Collective opening performance
* Gospo and participants to perform the rehearsed song 'This is Me' from The Greatest Showman
* Final sing-along performance with the whole audience.
Tickets include finger food and light refreshments. Alcohol available for purchase.
For more information, call 8256 0333.
Tickets $10 each
Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Sat23OctPlayford Library presents: Quiz Night at JMC
Grab your friends and test your knowledge against the librarian's questions. All proceeds go to the GTGOR Campaign (One Team up to six people).
- Sat 23rd Oct at 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- John McVeity Centre
- See Pricing
- Thu28OctBedtime Storytime
Wear your PJs and bring a Teddy (who will stay the night). Enjoy stories, chocolate drink and biscuits (Ages 2-6 years).
- Thu 28th Oct at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children