Learn skills to take action for the land you love.
You will learn:
- The diversity of our native vegetation and basic ecology
- Bush regeneration principles and methods for improving bushland health
- Minimum disturbance bush regeneration techniques
- Working safely in the bush
Date: Fri 26 July
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Workshop is free for Trees For Life (SA) members. (Membership is $55 or $25 Concession.) Registrations essential - 8406 0500 or email@example.com
For more information, visit www.treesforlife.org.au
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children