Learn skills to take action for the land you love.
You will learn:
- The diversity of our native vegetation and basic ecology
- Bush regeneration principles and methods for improving bushland health
- Minimum disturbance bush regeneration techniques
- Working safely in the bush
Date: Fri 26 July
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Workshop is free for Trees For Life (SA) members. (Membership is $55 or $25 Concession.) Registrations essential - 8406 0500 or email@example.com
For more information, visit www.treesforlife.org.au
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations