Learn skills to take action for the land you love.
You will learn:
- The diversity of our native vegetation and basic ecology
- Bush regeneration principles and methods for improving bushland health
- Minimum disturbance bush regeneration techniques
- Working safely in the bush
Date: Fri 26 July
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Workshop is free for Trees For Life (SA) members. (Membership is $55 or $25 Concession.) Registrations essential - 8406 0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.treesforlife.org.au
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Sat17AprAutumn School Holidays: Come & Try Virtual Reality
Using the Occulus Go Virtual Reality Goggles escape into magical worlds while sitting in your chair, open to 30 minute sessions for Teens and children 10+ years.
- Sat 17th Apr at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing