Build your skills | Online Workplace English
Join us for an 8 week online English program.
This program will concentrate on building English skills and knowledge required to safely participate in the Australian workplace or study environment.
Over the 8 weeks, the course will cover topics such as:
- Safety themed language
- Formal and informal language
- Responsibilities, hazards and hazard control
- Incident reporting and other topics relevant to your individual needs
PLEASE NOTE: You will still be able to participate even if you are required to isolate.
An enrolment form and Universal Assessment of Needs (UAN) form are required to participate. This is FREE and only takes a few minutes to complete.
When: Monday 6:30 -7:30pm
Where: Via Microsoft Teams link
This program is delivered as part of the Northern Regional Consortium Employment Pathways Project and is funded by the Government of South Australia.
Bookings essential here: Online Workplace English Tickets, Mon 21/02/2022 at 6:30 pm | Eventbrite
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayBook Bugs 9.30am - Civic Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children