Build your skills | Online Workplace English
Join us for an 8 week online English program.
This program will concentrate on building English skills and knowledge required to safely participate in the Australian workplace or study environment.
Over the 8 weeks, the course will cover topics such as:
- Safety themed language
- Formal and informal language
- Responsibilities, hazards and hazard control
- Incident reporting and other topics relevant to your individual needs
PLEASE NOTE: You will still be able to participate even if you are required to isolate.
An enrolment form and Universal Assessment of Needs (UAN) form are required to participate. This is FREE and only takes a few minutes to complete.
When: Monday 6:30 -7:30pm
Where: Via Microsoft Teams link
This program is delivered as part of the Northern Regional Consortium Employment Pathways Project and is funded by the Government of South Australia.
Bookings essential here: Online Workplace English Tickets, Mon 21/02/2022 at 6:30 pm | Eventbrite
- Mon02OctImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 25th Sep at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Mon09OctBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Mon 25th Sep at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing