Autumn School Holidays: Tie-Dye by Active Education
- Friday 23rd April at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Libraries, School Holidays
- Families, Youth, Children
Child - $2.00 per person - You will need to bring your own white cotton shirt.
Youth (up to 17 years) - $2.00 per person - You will need to bring your own white cotton shirt.
Tickets will be available Friday 19 March at 3.30pm
The process of tie-dye typically consists of folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling fabric or a garment and binding with string or rubber bands, followed by application of dye(s). Children bring their own COTTON t-shirts to tie dye and our facilitators will teach the correct application of dye and resist-dyeing techniques. Each child takes home their top in a plastic bag with a flyer on how to care for their tie dye.
For Ages 6-17years
* Must Bring along your own white t- shirt please*
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patent with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Stretton Centre Library
- Wed08FebStorytime | Civic Centre Library
Join us for a fun themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs and a take home craft. Recommended for 2-5 years
- Wed 8th Feb at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu09FebTree Tots Storytime in the Garden
The library is heading to The Precinct. Join us for a special session of reading and nature play in The Precinct garden during the School Term (Ages 2-5 years).
- Thu 9th Feb at 10:30am - 11:30am
- The Precinct
- Families, Children