ARAS Aged Care System Navigator Trial Program
- Friday 6th August at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- Aged Care
- Men, Seniors, Women
- Friday 13th August 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Friday 20th August 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Friday 27th August 2021 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
This free service is for individuals to obtain the latest information and/or assistance to access aged care supports to meet their personal needs.
What ARAS provides:
One of ARAS specialist can help you or your loved ones by:
Providing information about My Aged Care.
Providing individualized support to :
- register with My Aged Care;
- identify home care needs and service options;
- activate aged care services with your local provider;
- follow up after services commence to ensure you are satisfied that the service meets your needs.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women
- Thu12AugMen's Space
Men's Space is a space for Men where Men can gather together, engage socially or simply have a chat.
- Thu 12th Aug at 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- See Pricing