ARAS Aged Care System Navigator Trial Program
This free service is for individuals to obtain the latest information and/or assistance to access aged care supports to meet their personal needs.
What ARAS provides:
One of ARAS specialist can help you or your loved ones by:
Providing information about My Aged Care.
Providing individualized support to :
- register with My Aged Care;
- identify home care needs and service options;
- activate aged care services with your local provider;
- follow up after services commence to ensure you are satisfied that the service meets your needs.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth