ARAS Aged Care System Navigator Trial Program
This free service is for individuals to obtain the latest information and/or assistance to access aged care supports to meet their personal needs.
What ARAS provides:
One of ARAS specialist can help you or your loved ones by:
Providing information about My Aged Care.
Providing individualized support to :
- register with My Aged Care;
- identify home care needs and service options;
- activate aged care services with your local provider;
- follow up after services commence to ensure you are satisfied that the service meets your needs.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Thu17FebBuild you skills | Workplace English
Build Your Skills with a FREE 9 week program that will include topics such as hazard controls, incident reporting, signs and symbols and COVID-19 safe practices.
- Thu 17th Feb at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Stretton Centre
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Job seekers
- Fri18FebCareer Workshop: Resume Session
Build skills and techniques through our Career Workshops and receive a USB with Templates.
- Fri 18th Feb at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Job seekers