Aged Care Information Sessions
Are you (or someone you know) considering accessing aged care services? Let us provide you with some excellent resources at this free information session.
Guest speakers include aged care specialists and topics will include:
- Maximising My Independence
- How to remain at home with help
- My Aged Care - the new Aged Care Contact Centre
- The types of services available for home care
- Co-contribution fees
- Your rights and responsibilities
Regional Assessment Service
My Aged Care will refer you for a home support assessment with a Regional Assessment Service (RAS) if you need low level support to stay independent in your home for as long as possible.
Carers Information – The Future
- What are the changes and what will this mean for carers?
Safety in the Home
- Home Security
- Personal Safety
Session is free and morning tea and a light lunch will be provided. Bookings are essential as they will assist with catering requirements.
- Mon21JunLine Dancing
Line Dancing every Monday 7pm-9pm.
- Mon 21st Jun at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- See Pricing
- Fri25JunCareer Workshops: Resume
Come to this special Career Workshop focusing in Resumes. Find out how to build a resume that stands out from the crowd.
- Fri 20th Aug at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations