Aged Care Information Sessions
Are you (or someone you know) considering accessing aged care services? Let us provide you with some excellent resources at this free information session.
Guest speakers include aged care specialists and topics will include:
- Maximising My Independence
- How to remain at home with help
- My Aged Care - the new Aged Care Contact Centre
- The types of services available for home care
- Co-contribution fees
- Your rights and responsibilities
Regional Assessment Service
My Aged Care will refer you for a home support assessment with a Regional Assessment Service (RAS) if you need low level support to stay independent in your home for as long as possible.
Carers Information – The Future
- What are the changes and what will this mean for carers?
Safety in the Home
- Home Security
- Personal Safety
Session is free and morning tea and a light lunch will be provided. Bookings are essential as they will assist with catering requirements.
- Tue25JanCreative Critters by Creative Therapy Adelaide
Join this fun interactive drama session encouraging creativity and confidence.
- Tue 25th Jan at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Families, Youth, Children
- Wed26JanCANCELLED: Australia Day 2022
Join us for the biggest barbecue breakfast in Playford this Australia Day, Wednesday 26 January, at X Convenience Oval, Elizabeth!
- Wed 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- X Convenience Oval