Aged Care Information Sessions
- Monday 4th March at 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Legal, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
Are you (or someone you know) considering accessing aged care services? Let us provide you with some excellent resources at this free information session.
Guest speakers include aged care specialists and topics will include:
- Maximising My Independence
- How to remain at home with help
- My Aged Care - the new Aged Care Contact Centre
- The types of services available for home care
- Co-contribution fees
- Your rights and responsibilities
Regional Assessment Service
My Aged Care will refer you for a home support assessment with a Regional Assessment Service (RAS) if you need low level support to stay independent in your home for as long as possible.
Carers Information – The Future
- What are the changes and what will this mean for carers?
Safety in the Home
- Home Security
- Personal Safety
Session is free and morning tea and a light lunch will be provided. Bookings are essential as they will assist with catering requirements.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Fri31JanCrafternoon (Stretton Centre Library)
During the school term have some fun at the library with our self-guided crafternoon sessions.
- Fri 7th Feb at 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library