Aged Care Information Sessions
- Monday 4th March at 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Legal, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
Are you (or someone you know) considering accessing aged care services? Let us provide you with some excellent resources at this free information session.
Guest speakers include aged care specialists and topics will include:
- Maximising My Independence
- How to remain at home with help
- My Aged Care - the new Aged Care Contact Centre
- The types of services available for home care
- Co-contribution fees
- Your rights and responsibilities
Regional Assessment Service
My Aged Care will refer you for a home support assessment with a Regional Assessment Service (RAS) if you need low level support to stay independent in your home for as long as possible.
Carers Information – The Future
- What are the changes and what will this mean for carers?
Safety in the Home
- Home Security
- Personal Safety
Session is free and morning tea and a light lunch will be provided. Bookings are essential as they will assist with catering requirements.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Sat04JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Recreate your favourite book cover competition
It's time to get creative with your favourite books!
- Sat 4th Jul at 9:00am - Sun 19th Jul at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Mon06JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Free craft bag (While stocks last)
Put your maker hat on and get crafty with this free craft bag available when you borrow a book from the library!
- Mon 6th Jul (all day) - Fri 17th Jul (all day)