- Aged Care Information Sessions
Aged Care Information Sessions
- Monday 4th March at 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Grenville Hub
- Aged Care, Community, Legal, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Name: Grenville Hub
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 0882560377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you (or someone you know) considering accessing aged care services? Let us provide you with some excellent resources at this free information session.
Guest speakers include aged care specialists and topics will include:
- Maximising My Independence
- How to remain at home with help
- My Aged Care - the new Aged Care Contact Centre
- The types of services available for home care
- Co-contribution fees
- Your rights and responsibilities
Regional Assessment Service
My Aged Care will refer you for a home support assessment with a Regional Assessment Service (RAS) if you need low level support to stay independent in your home for as long as possible.
Carers Information – The Future
- What are the changes and what will this mean for carers?
Safety in the Home
- Home Security
- Personal Safety
Session is free and morning tea and a light lunch will be provided. Bookings are essential as they will assist with catering requirements.
- Tue28MarOne on One Tech and Career Help | Stretton Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Or even help with your Resume or Cover Letter? Book into these 45 minute One on One session with one of our staff.View event details
- Tue 28th Mar at 9:15am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Wed29MarEnglish Language Sessions
Practice your English language skills in this relaxed, supportive group with other adults.View event details
- Wed 29th Mar at 10:00am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.