Playford Palace Goddess: Playford Palace
A blank wall at Elizabeth City Centre was brought to life as part of Playford Palace Fringe activities in February 2017.
South Australian artist Mimby Jones-Robinson created the large-scale mural project for Adelaide Fringe’s Street Art Explosion.
The contemporary piece was inspired by the royalty-themed Fringe event, Playford Palace, and incorporated Robinson's signature designs of goddess-like portraits.
The mural is a permanent feature at the Elizabeth City Centre.
Public Art Nearby
- Aboriginal art: Playford Palace
South Australian Aboriginal artist Scott Rathman created this mural as part of Playford Palace festivities in 2017.
- Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Dancing figures
Two bronze dancing figures have stood in the centre of Elizabeth since 1963.
- Stop 64B Playford Blvd - West side, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Holden Commemorative feature: Playford Palace
The commemorative mural pays homage to GM Holden community and its people at the Elizabeth City Centre, spanning across 40 metres of the shopping centre’s northern entrance.
- Elizabeth City Centre, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- NSS music-inspired feature: Sanaa Fest
Sanaa: A better world through creativity partnered with the City of Playford to complete the music-inspired mural, designed by two Nairobi artists.
- Northern Sound System, Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth SA, Australia