NSS music-inspired feature: Sanaa Fest
Playford’s creative industry hub at The Northern Sound System was at the centre of a street art showpiece celebrating cultural diversity.
Sanaa: A better world through creativity partnered with the City of Playford to complete the all-inclusive, music-inspired mural, designed by two Nairobi artists, Swift and Kaymist.
The mural supports the not-for-profit’s mission to promote the power of art and creativity in bridging gaps, challenging perceptions and increasing intercultural understanding.
Public Art Nearby
- NSS Skate Park: Playford Palace
Adelaide-based street artist Seb Humphreys has breathed new life into a local skate park to wrap up Adelaide Fringe festivities in 2019.
- 61-63 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Holden Commemorative feature: Playford Palace
The commemorative mural pays homage to GM Holden community and its people at the Elizabeth City Centre, spanning across 40 metres of the shopping centre’s northern entrance.
- Elizabeth City Centre, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Dancing figures
Two bronze dancing figures have stood in the centre of Elizabeth since 1963.
- Stop 64B Playford Blvd - West side, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Aboriginal art: Playford Palace
South Australian Aboriginal artist Scott Rathman created this mural as part of Playford Palace festivities in 2017.
- Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia