NSS Skate Park: Playford Palace
It's an alley-oop for Adelaide-based street artist Seb Humphreys, who has breathed new life into a local skate park to wrap up Adelaide Fringe festivities in 2019.
Humphreys' created the captivating piece featuring his unique flare technique at Northern Sound System, which aims to provide the community with a sense of exhilaration, motion, anticipation and connection.
Throughout the project, the professional artist has mentored local emerging artist, Christian Schaaf.
Public Art Nearby
- NSS music-inspired feature: Sanaa Fest
Sanaa: A better world through creativity partnered with the City of Playford to complete the music-inspired mural, designed by two Nairobi artists.
- 73 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Holden Commemorative feature: Playford Palace
The commemorative mural pays homage to GM Holden community and its people at the Elizabeth City Centre, spanning across 40 metres of the shopping centre’s northern entrance.
- Elizabeth City Centre, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Dancing figures
Two bronze dancing figures have stood in the centre of Elizabeth since 1963.
- Stop 64B Playford Blvd - West side, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Aboriginal art: Playford Palace
South Australian Aboriginal artist Scott Rathman created this mural as part of Playford Palace festivities in 2017.
- Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia